Monday, August 9, 2010

"what in the name of whole wheat toast is going on?!"

- Direct quote from Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated. I think Fred's dad said it.
Anyways, not a great show and the character designs are horrible... (why ruin a good thing, right? Or at least, a classic one.) But it was on, and it beats Johnny Test (ew, my little brother agrees.) But it was a good quote, right? Anyways... the coolest monster was on it! This little nerdy girl who stole costumes from the theater department dressed up as this...
Okay, I can't find a picture butit was all cool and tribal looking. And then it turned all the children into little crazy monsters. Sounds like my life. When I was younger I would put war paint on my face and have other kids who were my friends paint their faces too and I said we were called "the Hooligans," anything to cause trouble.

Yeah. I think I also got too excited about that episode of Scooby Doo. And it is painful for me to sit here for this long right now. ahhh!

Oh and

When we were little, my sister threw this knife at me. Good thing it missed me.

But really, the worst part was really just her menacing facial expression and the laughter.


And yes, I'm aware that probably could not have injured me. But still.

No comments:

Post a Comment