Thursday, August 5, 2010

So...

This morning I woke up to a text message. Awesome. Seriously awesome, but probably not really. I won't explain it to you. But anyways, I was feeling off and I couldn't decide who to be, I wasn't up for being Little Bull, and Kat is just too damned weak and probably my least favorite. So I thought and I pulled up Harvey. She hadn't been out for awhile, but probably the most androgynous and careless of my dualities I decided to take her out.

So anyways, the bug guy came over today and man he is just a ray of sunshine. He strolls around the house happy as a clam, singing and humming the music in his head. I definitely have some inspiration for the comic I am hopefully creating sometime soon. He was just talking away to me, "Yeah, thanks for letting me come in the morning. We have to wait around for hours sometimes. It used to be, we'd have like 3 or so hours in between seeing people and so I'd just go to the movies. Or I'd be like, 'I'm gonna go to the mall... I think I'll go shopping.' Yeah, I'd just but like 'I think I wanna go see that new movie... and go to Kmart.'"
Anyways, it's the interesting people you meet that makes life so fascinating. Even if it's something small like that, a short acquaintance, it's possible to get a lot of inspiration.


-Kat
-Harvey/Kat/Little Bull

No comments:

Post a Comment