Friday, August 6, 2010

In my bed

So I have had an awful day friendwise until I got a text from TJ who
I have not seen in ages (like a 2 month time period or so).
My "strikeout buddy", 'cause we always strike out.
We've go bad luck in the game of love. I've realized
lately however my bad luck in love was due conpletely
to my own lack of sanity, and even worse lack of patience.
If only I had known how to be human. Or make sense.
Or something. Unfortunately, I am still not lacking crazy
because he, whose name will not be mentioned, is not thinking about me while I still
like him (a lot, actually). Sorry, this blog is
supposed to be about me keeping myself sane, and I
don't think I should talk about these issues here, even
though they're a big part of me that I have to fix. Although I
often wish I could come off as completely
shut off to any feelings of emotional attachment in the
way I have previously mentioned, I know they will always
sucker punch me in the face.
Is this blog about my journey to balance an sanity?
Maybe I do have an actual purpose for it?

Anyways, I forgot to mention, I also have serious attention issues
and some sort of ADD. it's impossible for me to read a book,
although I'd really like to. I got through a short story the other
day, a Native American one... (of course, Little Bull picked it out) called
"the Rabbit the kicked the blood clot around" or something with a rabbit and blood clot
boy.

Oh yeah, and TJ is currently crashing on my couch tonight.
He's one of those people who tells me
how cool I am and I am just baffled. But hey,
maybe he's right.

Sorry, this is a lot of rambling but I wanted to try to
post from my phone while I was in my bed to see what
it'd come out like and how awkwardly set up the paragraphs
and stuff would be.

I have not really felt human all day.
I feel like some strange creature, disconnected
from the rest of the world, set apart from the human race.
Well, anyway, I'm going to sleep now.
Goodnight.

-Kat (and a little bit Harvey and maybe some Little Bull)

No comments:

Post a Comment